Wednesday, February 16, 2005

VroomVroom

As I've mentioned, one of my major obsessions is motorcycles. I've been riding for 17 years and I can't imagine a life without bikes. I currently own a 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R in yellow (of course!), that I ride on the street, and a 2003 Kawasaki 636 for the track. I'm also a sometimes gearhead, which is almost a necessity when you own and ride multiple bikes. I like digging into bike maintenence almost as much as I like digging into a nice meal.
During the summer, I spend most weekends riding at the track. Here's a pic of me on my former track bike, an Aprilia RS250.
Track photo RS250
This was one of my most favorite bikes ever, and an absolute blast on the track.
Track riding is a serious addiction and I'm hooked. I started doing trackdays about five years ago and it's a habit that pretty much rules our lives in the summer. We've even designed an indoor motorcycle showroom and workshop into our new house.
My friend Carrie recently had a dream that I won $125 million dollars. If that really happened, I think I'd buy bikes before anything else.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?