Sunday, June 19, 2005

Phaaaaappies, that would be nice

My most favoritest flower ever, the poppy:

If I were Dorothy and ever woke up from the poppy-induced sleep put upon me by the wicked witch, I'd never make it to Oz anyway because I wouldn't be able to drag myself away from huge field of poppies. They are just the coolest flower EVER.
This is one of three different colors of poppy that are blooming in my garden right now, but the other two I can't get a decent picture of to save my life, so orange it is. I think I'm going to plant oodles and oodles of them in my new house garden.
And here's my to-die-for poppy:

Unfortunately I can't lay claim to having these in my garden. Sigh. I read they are difficult and not at all suited for the climate here, but holy cow they are cool, no?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?