Monday, October 10, 2005

Fav knits

My pal over at Knit-Whit is having a little blogaversary contest. YAY for blogaversarys! (Hers is October 15th.)
So here it is, my favorite knitted object, the Color on Color scarf (by Kathryn Alexander from Scarf Style, in case you've been living in a cave and haven't heard of what is nearly a urban knitting ledgend by now...)

Boy gave me the ingredients as a kit for Valentines day, and I finished it last spring, just in time to put it away for the summer. I finally got to wear it for almost the very first time just last week, and it made my day. One just can't feel bad wearing lots of colors and dangly stuff.
So here's to Ms. Knit-Whit and her one year blogaversary. Since I helped her pick out the prize, it wouldn't be too bad if I won :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?