Thursday, February 16, 2006

For the Record

I almost forgot.
I can officially state that the first meal has been "cooked" in the new house, a Valentine treat of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and reheated deli-purchased grilled veggies. Sadly, I was unable to manage a photo but it was delish. Safe to say that the insanely cool new range toasts a decent sandwich, although I do miss my friend the pannini press that's still squirreled away in the POD with the rest of my life.

It was a lot like camping...a little dirty and slightly improvised, but cooking in my new kitchen, be it a still sinkless, faucetless, countertopless kitchen, is till eighty bajillion times better than that crazyness that was my old kitchen.

It was the strangest thing smelling something other than the usual dust and construction weirdness in there...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?