Wednesday, June 28, 2006

And Then There Was Green



I the form of grass, I mean, and I just need to say IT'S ABOUT TIME!




I've been looking at weeds, dirt and mud for so long that I'm having a hard time comprehending the idea of an actual yard, as in the kind of yard that's outside of MY house, but I'm really looking forward to getting my garden groove on and planting shrubs and perennials. I figure in about 20 or 25 years I should have things the way I want them out there :)











Crazy how grass can totally change the feel of a place, from construction site to home. I wish everything about turning a construction site into a home was this easy.
Bring on the party, I say!

Comments:
Na Uh!!!! Grass????
YAY! I can't wait to see it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?