Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Have the Blahs

It's official.
I can't be bothered to cook. It's too hot.
My creativity must be on vacation. (Or I'm EXHAUSTED).
I can't seem to get anything done even though there are at least eighty odds and ends on my current to-do list. It's still too hot.

We've applied for a dog.
They wanted references so if anyone calls, mum's the word on the stir-fry, those cute little fur coats and that horrible cat moaning, OK?

I seriously have nothing else of interest. It's just too freakin hot.
But because a blog post isn't complete with at least one picture, here is one of Boy's attempts to capture a Little Kitty tongue:



















She's just a little too fast, but you can kinda see the blur, no?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?