Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Orange Juice is Finished!

Except for a shelf and a rug, that is, but hey....

Boy and I made a quick dash to IKEA this morning for, among other things, frames. I took a couple of decent pictures on our conservatory expedition that seemed like they'd make for perfect powder room decor, so I ordered three 11x14 prints from Shutterfly. I was really wowed when they showed up, and figured there's no better compliment than cheap, IKEA frames. Only the best here at Casa Splatgirl.
But yay for inexpensive, original wall art, right?







































This room is really hard to take pictures of because it's so tiny, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you can tell that it's orange :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?