Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Getting Organized

I recently bit the bullet and upgraded my Flickr account so I've been trying to get things uploaded and organized over there. Today's project was creating a set dedicated to our adventures in countertop construction, entitled Making Concrete Countertops.
If you're at all interested in this or have ever thought about casting your own counters, do take a look.

I wish I could have done a better job with the photo documentation, but the whole adventure was part of our final push to wrap up the housebuilding project and I was acting as the head mud girl and wielding the screed and trowel in between helping Boy mix concrete in a wheelbarrow. Being at the mercy of a hundred or so square feet of timing-critical wet concrete is a pretty hefty distraction, so photography was left a little by the wayside, but you'll get the idea and I've written captions that hopefully describe things a little better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?