Monday, October 09, 2006

One BIG Yarn Ball and Some Parts

Despite the annoyingness of the pattern and all its errors, (did I mention the original even had the gauge wrong?), progress has been made on the Fishermans Shrug:

That is the beginnings of sleeve number two, accompanied by sleeve number one and the back. I'm skeptical that I'm going to have enough yarn, but I guess I can only hope for the best at this point and see where I come out. I'm finding the big gauge, the delicious Baby Alpaca Grande and the HUGE yarn ball it makes when wound a lot of fun to work with after toiling away on tiny needles and socks all summer. And despite my history of ill-timed projects, I'm confident that this one might even make it off the needles in time to wear.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?