Thursday, November 16, 2006

This One's For Carrie

A chilly, early morning, waiting for this:

to listen to while enjoying this:

A super yummy goat cheese and shallot omlette with hash browns and a warm cinnamon roll (OK, don't faint, but yes, that is the kind out of the can...the best I could do in a pinch. Turns out they're not as gross as I remember.) A fitting reward for getting up much too early and an hours' worth of standing out in the cold. The only thing missing was my pal Knit-Whit with whom I would have liked to share the deliciousness.

My apologies for flaking on WFDW yesterday. I was unexpectedly delayed and unable to complete the assignment of Root Beer Chicken, so I'll do it tonight instead. The whole scoop tomorrow, I promise!

Comments:
Both the Root Beer Chicken and the breakfast looks mouthwatering. I plan on recreating the chicken as soon as I can. I am very envious of the Cities Sampler.
 
Oh yum. I should have come over this morning!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?