Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Last Nights' Dinner

Chicken burrito, enchilada style. Washed down with a beer, of course!



I sort of made this up on the fly, and I've never made enchiladas before which didn't help. It didn't matter though because the end result was fantastic and rest assured it will be even better next time now that I have consulted Ms. Knit-Whit about her enchilada-making tactics. The best news is that there are plenty of yummy leftovers.

Ok, then.
I have to warn you that tomorrows' What's For Dinner Wednesday might be a little frightening. Boy has chosen the recipe, the thought of which, as of this afternoon, was turning my stomach. But in the spirit of the event, I'm going to go with it and see what happens. But I'm not going to tell you what it is until the reveal so as not to corrupt you with my possibly misguided initial opinion. I did have to make sure he was aware that he was going to have to be the designated fetcher should we have to scrap the meal and go get takeout.
We'll see...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?