Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

OH. MY. GOSH.
You have no idea how freaked I was last night when I decided, on a whim, to upgrade my blogger template to the new version and it all went to complete hell at like 11 pm when I had eighty other things I really should have been doing instead. But then took a breath and read some stuff and figured out that Blogger kindly saves your old version template indefinitely and I got back the old stuff (and no, I didn't bother to save myself a copy anywhere, and yes, I am an idiot). But I still spent like about a hundred times more time than a non-HTML idiot would have just making a few little changes around here.
And yes, I have a book, but it was all the way upstairs.
Someday I will get a grip on this whole web page design thing, I promise, and now you know why I'm still here on blogger and not at my very own swank dot com address.

Anyway, a new look for spring! YAY!! Because it's cheaper and less depressing to get new clothes for my blog than it is to try and get them for me.

So, sorry to keep you on hold for so very long...
Announcements first. If you haven't already discovered it, I'm pleased to announce the official Splatgirl Creates Etsy shop, where you'll find the MOOPocket and hopefully some other stuff at some point when I can find the time in between pressing and gluing and sewing MOOPockets like a maniac.

And speaking of MOOPockets, SC got the shout out over at the Craftzine.com blog today. How cool is that? As I've said before, I'm completely befuddled by the attention this little thing is getting, and I never, ever thought in a bajillion years when I made the first one that anyone but me would think it was cool. But y'all are off the hook about them which I think is great and thankyouthankyouthankyou to everyone who has shown their love by purchasing a MOOPocket.

Then, in the spirit on ongoing research, meet the latest version of The Pocket:


That's right. The MOOPocket has gone clip-on. Because I HEART clips and hardware and being able to attach stuff to other stuff.
You'll find this and eventually other MOOPocket Clip-ons over at Etsy.

And because you know I can't go five minutes without talking about food, what about WFDW tomorrow? Are you playing? I think I'll go with Boy's neglected pick from last week, Apricot Chicken with Almonds.
And, assuming I can find some decent looking strawberries, I think I'll make the pot luck favorite, Spinach-Strawberry Salad with Poppyseed Dressing. YUM.

Labels:


Comments:
Yes! The Moo Pocket is brilliant- i can't wait for mine to come in the mail! Though now I kind of think i need a Moo Pocket 2.0 with the clip on too... well, maybe when I get a second set of moo cards. Yay!
 
Hello, just to let you know, you're featured on here too!
 
I totally love the MooPocket! Wish I had some Moo cards so I could justify buying one from you. You should enter it in the Fred Flare Next Big Thing event. ( http://fredflare.com/customer/nextbigthing_faqs.php )
Good luck with it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?