Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Reporting on WFDW

Apricot Glazed Chicken with Almonds and sauteed asparagus:


Overall, Eh. (Can that be a category? The "eh" column?)
I've decided I think it's retarded to bake chicken breasts, like, almost always. The timing is so random and it's a pain in the butt when you've got to be constantly opening the oven to check them vs. having them in a saute pan or right there on the grill where you can keep a close eye on them and know exactly when they are done and not overcooked. Basically, unless you're braising or roasting a whole something or slow cooking, the oven is not the place.
Duh.
So that's why it's eh. I think it would have rocked on the grill, and because the sauce was really good, and I'll keep it in mind to try next time I'm looking for an alternative to BBQ for something.

Now. The question of my month.
WHEN will Sanjaya get voted off?
I mean, I have to feel bad for the kid, because there's some really bad offhand and on purpose comments being tossed around about him all over out there that make me want to crawl in a cave for him, but still. I need him to not be on TV anymore.
Then again, it's not HIS fault he's still on the show.

Wait...did Simon already say that?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?