Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time Out for Something BIG

I am still here.

I have no pictures of interesting things to show you, but I have an excellent, excellent excuse which I hope you will be as excited about as I am.

Things have gone and gotten COMPLETELY WHACK around here, but don't worry. It's all good.

So far, that is.

I'm going to keep you in suspense for another few days, but in the mean time, I was tagged by Vanessa at What Geeks Eat for what I guess we can call an "about me" meme:

4 jobs I’ve had:

Counter person at a real, old fashioned bakery where they made everything by hand. I had to wear a hairnet and it was very challenging to get it to fit over my hot pink mohawk.

Account Sales Rep for a sportswear wholesaler. Owner had a little bit of an alcohol problem. He once crashed and rolled his wife's new Mercedes sedan into a ditch with both their kids in the car. Drunk.

Registered Nurse, cardiac critical care.

General Contractor and Chief Domestic Engineer. Cuz sometimes you've just got to do it yourself.

4 places I’ve lived:

Carpinteria, CA

SanFrancisco, CA

Brattleboro, VT

Minneapolis, MN

4 places I’ve vacationed:

Negril, Jamaica

London

Washington, DC

Spain

4 of my favorite foods:

Cookies. Almost any kind as long as they're chewy and good quality.

Banana Cream Pie. My homemade. Best EVER.

Japanese noodles of any variety. Or maybe just Japanese food.

Salad with lots of stuff in it.

4 places I’d like to visit:

Prague, for the architecture

The Julia Child Smithsonian exhibit in DC

Italy

Japan


And the best part, I tag Carrie and Ruth!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?