Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HURRAY!!

I have been liberated back to the land of Flickerdom!!

...and it only took two and a half weeks. Awesome job, Flickr...or not.

But anyway, it's just in time to wish y'all a happy Halloween. Here's the extent of my costuming efforts this year:



I'm sure the folks at the party we attended thought I was insane, and that was without them knowing that I'm inclined to go out on a crazy eyeshadow limb any time of the year, even when it's NOT Halloween.

And I just had to show you this little PupCake. Not, my PupCake, mind you. I think I used up all my doggie dress up passes during our recent dog coat pattern drafting event, about which I will tell and show you shortly. Anyway:


Comments:
Oh, wow...that is the best dog costume I've ever seen. I love the stubby little hands holding pom-poms! I can see why you didn't inflict it on your own PupCake, though -- that dog doesn't look too thrilled with her outfit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?