Thursday, March 27, 2008

They Say to Feed a Cold

So I have had this insane virus thing that everyone else seemed to have had but that I thought I evaded. But then I got it. And the best part is that for at least the last week, one of my ears has been solidly plugged up which makes me feel like I'm living in a thought bubble. So between that and the whole mucus issue, it's been a rather unproductive couple of weeks.
Anyway.
I ate like almost a whole pan of rice krispie bars last weekend.
I thought it might make me well, but it didn't take.
And then a couple of days later when I was finally feeling un-shitty enough to venture out for some groceries, I found these:


And yes, I caved to the conspiracy to get us to eat more corn syrup and bought them.
Obviously.
And now I have to make more rice krispie bars.
And eat them all.

Full report later.

P.S. Did you see my new FLOR? It's so cool!

Comments:
I would absolutely LOVE to get my hands on that toasted coconut flavour!!
And I really love your Flor too, very creative (as usual!)
 
FEEL BETTER! I think a few of my readers ordered some MOO cards today and at least one has ordered a holder from you! So cool!

I hope they all buy something from you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?