Saturday, April 05, 2008

Featuring Creatures

It has been brought to my attention that the creatures have been woefully neglected here at Splatgirl Creates of late, so I am here to make amends.

There is nothing that signifies the arrival of spring like PupCake seeking a post-walk lay on the cool concrete:

So I guess it's official, as this was the scene after yesterdays rather low-key walk/run. By the look on his face, you'd think I tied him to the bumper of a truck and made him run ten miles at full tilt, wouldn't you? He's not dead, I promise :) It's just that greyhounds are exceedingly good at lounging.
I like to call it jell-o dog.

And then.
You know how creatures in the wild have markings that allow them to blend into their surroundings? M-Ah's a master of the "suburban home media room sofa" habitat:

Cat? What cat?

Comments:
We are thinking of adopting a retired greyhound too. And I think yours is such a sweetie. :*)
 
They are both so cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?