Thursday, October 02, 2008

Non-Professionally Uptight

There's just way too much going on here at Splatgirl Creates. This morning I woke up to the unfortunate task of writing myself a bio for display at Pursecution. And for someone who has the annoying habit of talking about herself constantly, I found writing about myself, like in a semi-professional, non-uptight kind of way, impossibly difficult.
Argh.
On the bright side, Pursecution's grand opening is this weekend and you'll be able to see my stuff and laugh at my lame bio in person!
Go check it out, won't you?

On to a couple of new things to show you. First is a brand new design inspired by reader Lisa, who emailed me a while ago with a request for a non-sporty, cool urban sling pack in a cute fabric. I'm a huge sling (aka single strap backpack) wearer myself, what with my motorcycling and dog walking habits and all, and it's right up my cute+practical alley, so I figured I'd give designing one a whirl. Here's a version of what I ended up with:


LOVE it! So now I'm thinking I'll use my official Spoonflower beta test invite to make some cool greyhound-themed fabric to make one for myself for dog walking. Or motorcycle themed fabric for motorcycling...
Anyway, the one above and hopefully a few more are going in my shop just as soon as I have a minute.
And here's another version of the Cutest bag style I showed you a couple of weeks ago:

Perfect for you non-crazy bright fabric kind of folks, in dark denim with red contrast stitching and tan leather. I just couldn't resist that gorgeous floral.

Comments:
Love the sling bag, very quirky. I'm a hands-free gal as well.

"non-crazy bright fabric kind of folks" - they exist??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?