Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wish Me Luck!



It's here!!!!!

I'm just enjoying my last bit of coffee in the calm before the storm this promises, one way or another, to be for me. I've got everything packed up and ready to go, and considering it represents a couple of months worth of crazy squirrel at the sewing machine-style work, it's a surprisingly small pile. But I've done my best, and I'm crossing my fingers that at least a couple of the now-full bins make the trip home empty.
Deep breath.

So in case you forgot, I'm inviting you to join in the fun today or tomorrow if you're in the neighborhood, and when you get to my booth, be kind and play along and pretend it seems like I know what I'm doing, won't you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?