Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Super Sunny

So I just set out planning to go for a run, but I only made it as far as the driveway before I decided I needed to go back in and wait for the sun to set. Checking the weather on the internets, it's 92! And this after a chilly, 45ish last Saturday where I was wearing long pants and a jacket all day. Totally weird.

In the mean time, the latest from my studio. I finally got up the nerve to use some of the delicious yellow leather that I've had squirreled away for months. It's my favorite color...of leather... so when I scored it I knew it was going to have to be reserved for only the most special of items.
Anyway, when I was digging around in my fabric stash for inspiration, I found a fat quarters' worth of this cool butterfly fabric, and when I saw it next to the yellow leather, the deal was sealed:
butterfly bag

It's based on my wristlet clutch design, only slightly bigger and with a leather/fabric wristlet instead of a webbing one.
butterfly detail close

Fresh and bright for summer, and who doesn't love a butterfly?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?