Monday, December 14, 2009

I've Got Baggage!

Whew. I think I've finally gotten caught up for a minute with the crazy holiday to-do list.

I have to give you guys a huge round of applause and BIG, BIG thank you for making this my absolute best season ever...and it's not too late for you last minute shoppers, because I've just added SEVEN new bags to my Etsy shop!

Do go check them out, won't you? And if you're looking for something special, be it small or large, I've got lots of other stuff in stock and I'd be happy to help you pick the perfect gift.

I wish I could show you all of the cool stuff that's left here in the past few weeks, but I've been so crazed that lots of things aren't ever making it to the photo department these days. I think I need an assistant, and let's not even get started with the cooking and baking photo ops, because I have been even worse on that front.

Anyway, I do have evidence of a few cool things that have come out of my studio recently...
Just packed up for shipping to a local client, a custom-designed orange Buckles Bucket:
Orange Buckle Bucket
and another fabulous incarnation of the "Volumes" fabric:
MIL tote

This is one of my most favorite wee bags of the season, and it went to a fellow artist at the Cache at the Casket show before it even had a chance at it's photo-op (alas, the sad photo):
purple leather circles inset wristlet
In that same inset-obsessed genre, something you want to lick:
green mondo wristlet
And more greenery:
froggy green bonnie

See, I said it was WHEW, and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Hope everyone is enjoying the season, crazy as it may be!

Comments:
Dang, you have gotten SO fancy! Watch out, Coach.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?