Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now Hear This

A public service reminder to support your local artisans and craftspeople this gift-giving season!

Check out Splatgirl Creates Handbags and Accessories live and in the flesh (or in the fabric and leather?) this holiday season.
I'm proud to announce my third year at the ever-popular, ever-fabulous Cache at the Casket Art Show, November 19th and 20th:
Cache at the Casket Arts Show
If you've attended in previous years, you know there's always great music, refreshments, interesting people and covet-able art in a wide variety of genres. It's a great venue and a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening.

In addition to the Cache show, I'm pleased to be a part of another local-to-me artists boutique pop-up shop in Excelsior:
artisan boutique

I'm hard at work with my hands on a whole crop of luscious new leathers and suedes and I'll be showing off several brand new designs along with all of your perennial favorites at both venues, so do spread the word and come and check me out, won't you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?