Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bright Beats the Winter Blues

How about a little colorful cuteness for a gray winter day?

I do do things in neutrals, really, but on a day like today or a week like this week or a month like this month, I crave the pop and freshness and attitude that bright color provides. I just can't imagine working on anything subdued when it's cold and windy and bleak outside. And just when I need it the most, inspiration arrives in the form of some new, gorgeously colored leathers that I couldn't wait to play with.

Check out these two new cuties, freshly installed in my shop:

two new flap bags

Just what the handbag doctor ordered! You may recognize the style as that of my original Flap Bag. I've tweaked just a bit to work in leather and given it a couple of variations. The perfectly handy size and hands-free, cross body styling remains unchanged.
That yellow has made a few appearances before and is one of my perennial favorites, but the purpley-lavender? Hello luscious! I've been waiting for you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?