Friday, October 07, 2011

Fall, check.

Friends!
Where oh where has the Summer gone?  We've had fun and leisure here at Splatgirl Creates.  A little light on the leisure if you're asking me, but I guess that's kind of how life rolls, right?

I'm just checking in to say that if you don't hear from me for another three months, it's because I'm buried under a pile of fabric and leather.  I'm excited to report that I'll be a vendor at this years' NoCoast Craft-o-Rama.  It's December 2nd and 3rd at Midtown Global Market, and it's a fabulous, fabulous show that I've had on my not to be missed list since it's debut.  I'm thrilled to be a part of what is always an amazing collection of artists and craftspeople, and I hope you'll come out and have a look.  So put us on your calendar, yo!

Anyway, a brief, pet-intense review events since last we met:

 It seems like just a minute ago I was smiling at PupCake and his joy in finding that part of his yard was finally suitable for sunbathing after a long, snowy Winter
grass at lastAnd then at both my boys, taking advantage of a lovely, lush Summer afternoon
napping and roachingAnd thinking about showing off the cool new Greyhound-proof bed I made for the furry one,
PupCake's new bed?which was promptly stolen by She Who Runs Things, aka M-Ah
M-Ah the thief
And then in the blink of an eye, Fall turns up, or a week of 80 degrees masquerading as Fall anyway.  Yikes.  I'm not done processing tomatoes yet.
What have you been up to, and how has your garden grown this year?












Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?