Thursday, December 08, 2011

Thank You!

Did you make it to the show?  If we met--if you're a reader or a client or a pal who stopped to say hi, I want to say thanks.  Thanks for coming out, thanks for introducing yourself, and thanks for your general awesomeness.  You all totally, utterly made my weekend.  There's just nothing like the in-person experience to make what I do so much more fun.
And if you didn't make it, you're still awesome, but here's what you missed:
on display
(don't you think I should get a prize for vendor with the biggest, craziest riot of color?)

The collective "we" thanks you as well--thanks for supporting local and handmade!  In the interest of paying it forward, I've donated 10% of my sales to two awesome Minnesota charities.

Now--on to catching up!  I'm hoping to have all pending orders shipped or ready to ship by mid next week, so if you're waiting on something, you should hear from me shortly.  And if you're still thinking of something for gifting to self or other but didn't take the plunge at the show, please feel free to contact me.  I'd love to work with you on that perfect something!
 



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?