Monday, May 21, 2012

Post-Whirl Peek

Here's just a couple of new things I didn't get a chance to show you before the crazy weekend of Art-A-Whirl:
I am totally, utterly obsessed with this Dia de los Muertos themed stuff for summer.  Something about bright orange canvas with the pewter leather just screams sunshine and breezes:
Muertos Messenger

And more canvas-y awesomeness, my new fave for being lightweight, fantastically durable and great to work with.  It's pushing all my handbag buttons lately:
olive tiki messenger

I've also fallen hard for a couple of great new neutral color leathers.  I first created this tiered, pocket-laden bag in black with white stitching as a traveling and sightseeing bag for myself.  Subsequently dubbed the "Paris", I've been filling custom requests for it in various colors ever since, as it seems to be the perfect combination of chic yet adequately sized and functional.  At long last I got around to making a few for show stock, and I've got just this gorgeous tan one left after the weekend.  It's soft without being fragile and feels great in the hand:
Paris bag

The messengers pictured are up for grabs on Etsy.  The Paris bag possibly coming soon...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?