Monday, March 12, 2007

Something To Get You Out of Bed in the Morning



That is a pan of freshly baked cinnamon rolls with Boy's preferred white fondant icing (I am a cream cheese or caramel girl, myself). I whipped them up yesterday and couldn't wait to get up this morning to eat one. I used the recipe from Bread Baker's Apprentice which I had not tried before. It was simple as far as sweet roll making goes, and I really like that it has you baking them individually on a sheet pan instead of all crammed together in a dish.
They turned out beautifully and were a special treat on a Monday morning, served up with a little guilt as a chaser of course :)
Nothing an extra couple of miles of running with PupCake can't fix, but now he's absolutely zonked. Is it fair that he had to run without getting to eat a cinnamon roll?

In crafting news, I'm about to go work on the MOO pocket tutorial. Hopefully I'll have it for you tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?